Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Paranoid

(I wrote this one around 7/28/2013) 

I can't take it.  I can't.  I'm shaking.  These two ghetto a**holes will not get off the phone.  They keep cussing me out.  The phone was having technical problems first.  Then, once that stopped, they kept calling the same number over and over.  There is a 5 minute limit, whether their "ladies" want to talk to them or not.  When I tell you that, don't argue.   AND, don't walk up and tell me I'm wasting paper right now while I'm writing.  I guess because I'm writing too big (??).  STAY OUT OF MY F***ING BUSINESS.  I don't tell people what to do - EVER!

When I am told a rule, I follow it.  When people  start cussing me out because I tell them there are people in line waiting to use the phone and they have been on it for the last 15 minutes - 3 different times....  I need out of this place.  I really have to question this places benefit to me.  Other than the fact that it puts a roof over my head and feeds me three times per day.

Another a**hole flipped out on me when I told him the 5 minute rule.  He even made a direct call.  Clients are suppose to call me to make calls so I can dial and record the numbers.  It is possible to not go through me but one is not supposed to.  He also said I was asking him to get off the phone for my "buddies".  I have no idea who the people behind them were.  I told him I was "doing my job."  He said that I was doing my job for the "first time in (my) life!" 

My replacement who was supposed to show up at 1:00 did not show up by 1:10 so I left.  I had to.  On my way to my 2:00 meeting, I was asked by the person working the front desk, "Are you coming back?"  I was then asked by my boss, "You're supposed to be working your shift right now, what's up?"  I told her, "I just worked one."  We are not allowed to work 2 shifts in a row.  I'm the only person working 4 shifts all week.  Everyone else is only working 3!  It's clear on the schedule. 

I NEED OUT!  PLEASE!!


 
 
Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me occupy my brain?
Oh yeah
I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal
And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late

No comments:

Post a Comment