Friday, October 11, 2013

Beautiful Girls

(I wrote this blog 8/6/13)

Today was good. I just met with the Department of Rehabilitation. It looks like I’m qualified to be in the program. I have to go to the hospital to get a Neuropsychological Evaluation. They just want me to get a feel for how my brain is doing. My physical issues already seem to have me qualified.
 




  
 

Some people saw that I posted these x-rays that I got yesterday, 10/10/13, and called me "The Bionic Man" or "Steve Austin".  It's pretty appropriate since my stay in General Hospital for a month cost $1 million dollars.  Unlike my 5 month stay at Laguna Honda, my General Hospital stay was not covered by MediCal. 
Perhaps I should be called "The 1 Million Dollar Man!"
(10/11/13 - I went to the hospital yesterday and the doctor allowed me to take those photos of my x-rays with my phone.  The timing sure was right for my publishing of this blog in which I mention how my physical condition already qualified me for The Department of Rehabilitation. 

They asked about my neck that I also broke and I told them it felt fine, so they didn't x-ray that area.  That's too bad, because speaking of getting a Neuropsychological Evaluation, I sure would like to see an x-ray of my skull that I cracked open in my 40 to 50 foot drop.

This blog was the first one I wrote in the 2nd notebook.   I filled the first and finished transcribing it yesterday.  One of these days I'll get current.  This is all so confusing.  So are those x-rays!   As you'll read, I sure was becoming the same old me back then!  I've behaved, but women sure are incredibly beautiful to me again.  Not that they weren't always to me, but I was in another place for a while.  Perhaps, it was all meant to be.  I need to stay focused on my recovery - not women!)

I got an interesting call from Xlibris Publishing Co. They want to publish my book. They of course need a small investment from me - $500.00. I could pay it over 3 months. They will put my writing into book format, help me design a cover and promote it. They will also offer it as an e-book and print soft backs for me. I get ½ the sales. I’m going to keep looking for a publisher – one that might do it for free.  (10/11/13 - I may have found one.)
 

I’m pretty sure I’ll start writing it. I kind of already have. I can look at my blogs as “notes”. This program is starting to get tuned into my writing. My neighbor wants me to write a book.


Things are going good. One thing - I must be careful. I have a new fan here. Not only am I a writer, I guess I am a bit of a storyteller. This was fine until “she” wants me to tell her more. She “loves” my story. She is so hot. What is it about these skinny little messed up ladies that I can’t resist. I really am not craving them anymore, am I?  I need to be her friend. I need to just see her as beautiful and leave it at that. I have too much to lose.  She's hot. 

Like many, she’s been in and out of detox. She was just here for 10 days, left, had a 5th of whiskey and is back. Every time she returns, she’s a hot little mess. I’m sick that I find that hot. How twisted am I? I’ll be good. I’ll be okay. I’ll try to avoid this cutie.


I promise I will behave myself. I need to get to meetings that cater to that type of behavior. It’d probably be fine here.  What am I saying? I have heard of people being kicked out for having sex in the rooms of this program.  If she wanted too....  She won't.  I won't!  I need to change the subject.


One thing I learn the more I get to know my fellow residents here is that many are using drugs. Their truth is their truth. Their truth will catch up to them. This is just the way it works. Secrets and lies will be discovered and catch up to everyone! God always knows everything!  That being said, I will behave!  It's not about the secrets and lies, it's about the bad behavior. 
 
It was The Truth about my bad behavior with a hot little tweaker that got me exited from the last program.  Things are okay these days.  I'll be fine because I will choose to behave these days. I really believe I learned a lot from my trip through hell. That day that basically started that trip back then was just coming and I knew it - for years!  I failed the test. I'll leave it at that.



 She was a-seaside sittin'
Just a-smokin' and a-drinkin' on ringside
On top of the world, oh yeah
She had her drink in her hand
She had her toes in the sand and whoa! Ha, ha
What a beautiful girl, ah yeah
What a sweet talkin' honey with a little bit o' money
She turn your head around
Creature from the sea with the looks to me
Like she like to fool around

What a snappy little mammy gonna keep a pappy happy
And accompany me, to the ends of the earth, ah yeah
Ah, that's why I said

Here I am, ain't no man of the world, no
All I need is a beautiful girl
Ah yeah, beautiful girls

Woo, come here, honey. Come here, come here, come here

Well, I'm a bum in the sun and I'm havin' fun
And I know you know I got no special plans (Special plans)
All the bills are paid, I got it made in the shade
N' all I nee-nee-need is the woman, ha-ha-ha (Understand)

What a sweet talkin' honey with a little bit o' money
She turn your head around
A creature from the sea with the looks to me
Like she like to fool around

Here I am, ain't no man of the world, no
All I need is a beautiful girl
Ah yeah, beautiful girl

Oh, come this way, babe

(Guitar Solo)

Sit down right here
Ooh la la!
Think I got it now

Now I'm a-seaside sittin'
Just a-smokin' and a-drinkin', I'm ringside
On top of the world (Top of the world)
I got a drink in my hand, I got my toes in the sand
All I need, is a beautiful girl (Beautiful girl)
Oh yeah!

Here I am, ain't no man of the world, no
All I need is a beautiful girl
Ah yeah! Beautiful girls

Whoa! I ain't lyin' to ya
Nothin' else I need

Ah yeah, beautiful girls
Sit yourself on down
Ah yeah, beautiful girls
Ow!

Ah yeah, beautiful girls
Ow!

Ah yeah, beautiful girls
Woo! Come here, baby. Come here. Woo!

Ah yeah, beautiful girls
What's your name, honey? What's your--hey! Hey, where ya goin'?

Ah yeah, beautiful girls
Hey! Hey, hey! Wait a minute, wait a min... Oh!

Ah yeah, beautiful girls
I love 'em! I need 'em!

Ah yeah, beautiful girls
Can't do without 'em, no!

Ah yeah, beautiful girls
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Ah yeah, beautiful girls
Ah yeah, beautiful girls
(smooch)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment