Sunday, July 22, 2012

Keep Away

I'll be losing the laptop today.  Let's try not to make this one too long.  I think it has to be said.  "Keep away from me!"  I mean it.  I'm here to help people - know that.  I'm not afraid of you because I have no reason to be.  Stop wasting your time. 

I'm tired of people coming up to me seemingly possessed.  It seems worse now than when I was pathetic on the street.   I guess it always happened when I was out there and I just expected it since I was in hell.  I guess the dark side had me where it wanted me.  Looking healthy and strong seems to be doing something out there.  I care about these crazy people too, but I get confused.  I had a guy get in my face and tell me "We're waiting for you!" and then he started laughing.  His eyes were creepy.  I simply walked around him.

Stop wasting your time.  We already won.  If I sound crazy it's because I feel crazy.  I live in a crazy neighborhood.  I've been through some crazy things.  

We care about this neighborhood.  We have guys who help us here who are not addicts.  I think we also help them.  I know we are protective of them.  Jonathon (not the director) comes by a lot to help out.  I guess he needs a nickname - Hip Hop.  He was leaving Saturday night and The King suggested we walk him to his destination.  I agreed.   These streets can be tough.   I still don't see them that way though.  I wouldn't have thought of walking him, but didn't mind doing so.

It's probably more likely something will happen when I'm around!  It never use to be that way for me.  Perhaps I was too close to the dark side last time. 

Hip Hop rode with me to Vallejo yesterday and we talked about this.  He said, "People always mess with you.  I think you intimidate people" Or something like that.  I don't want to.  I really care.  I think I just don't put up with crap and I put up for myself.  I care and I will put up with a lot.  It's confusing.  

Hip Hop also told me I had "the most game" of anyone in the house!  I laughed at that.  I really don't want that reputation.  I am just friendly to people - including women.  It's not really like that.  It makes me laugh.  When  I was Hip Hop's age, I guess I didn't have any enemies either. He's a nice guy.

It's like Winston Churchill said, "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."  I guess that's what this is all about.  I won't back down from standing up for God.  I don't want to sound self-righteous.  "Please God, Your Will"

When I wrote that blog Guardian, I meant it.  That's what I will be for the rest of my life.  I plan on doing God's work.

I don't like that Prince and The King feel they have to walk with me from CityTeam to YWAM.  I appreciate it and perhaps I shouldn't stray from the pack.  I walk fast.  Surprised?  The King said, "Come back here.  You'll get around the corner and be into it with someone."  I really don't know why this has been happening lately.  I don't want them to get into it with anyone - especially because of me.  This just doesn't even feel like it makes sense that I have to recognize this.

My friend, "the devil", always shows up at the right moments.  I pointed him out to the King yesterday because he knows the Palo Alto story.  He later told me, "He was staring at me."  What the ____ was I thinking?  I need to be more mindful.  Actually, I need to not fear - anything.  Especially my friend - the devil.  

The guy I call El Diablo at CityTeam and I cooked breakfast this morning.  I told him about "the devil" coming around last night after that guy died.  He kind of knows the guy also.  He said, "I think you underestimate the devil.  He gets into world leaders."  While I hear what he might have meant, I think El Diablo underestimates the devil.  That's a crazy sentence!


Sickness spilling through your eyes
Craving everything that you thought was alive, yeah
Stab me in my heart again, ah yeah
Drag me through your wasted life, are you forever dead

 
Do like I told you

Stay away from me
Never misunderstand me
Keep away from me

Twistin' everything around that you say, yeah!
Smack me in my mouth 200 times every other day
Rag me, I don't hear you anymore, not yet
Find out what it means to me, I don't know who you are

 
Do like I told you

Stay away from me
Never misunderstand me
Keep away from me

Do like I told you

Stay away from me
Never misunderstand me

Yeah!


Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh!

Draggin' on so lonely, aren't you tired baby? Yeah!
Breathing life into your lungs are you immune to me?
Ahhh! yeah yeah yeah yeah!
 


Do like I told you
Stay away from me
Never misunderstand me
Keep away from me

Do like I told you

Stay away from me
Never misunderstand me

Ahhh. Yeah!

Keep away from me
Oh yeah!
Never misunderstand me
Never misunderstand me
Never misunderstand me
Ahhh. Yeah

Yeah! [4x]

No comments:

Post a Comment